Here we go...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Good news & bad news!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad news first...I cheated.  Please don't hold it against me but I did.  I had a rum and diet this evening to take the edge off of a very crazy, strange and dramatic day.  It helped and I am now back on track.

The other bad news is that I gained 2 of the 3 lbs I lost back over the weekend!  Eh, I'm not surprised.  That's what happens when you cheat.  And here I am doing bad again tonight.  That's ok.  Working out is what really affects my body and weight the most.  Way more than my diet.  So I will continue to bust my arse!

Which leads me to the good news.  Even after a very long, very restless night, I STILL made it to the gym with my little nugget in tow.  I did a 20 minute run at 4.5 on the treadmill, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back and a boat load of abs!  I did a total of 150 crunches in different varities, obliques and 50 reverse curls on the hang-y thing in the weight room.  I am happy with my performance today.

So, as I go forward to reach my goal, I need to be sure that I have a reality check.  There will be days that I will cheat and that's ok.  As long as I keep moving and doing my best to reach my goal, I'm still me and I still have weaknesses that I know I will play into.  I just have to love who I am and do the best I can do.  I WILL reach my goal...just maybe not as fast as I had hoped.

How are you doing on your weight loss journey?

1 comments:

Maharry Balls said...

Sorry for contributing to your need for a beverage last night...ugh. I am down .4 pounds from last week. Not quite the 4 I was down the week before but I'm still moving in the right direction and I'm okay with this! My goal is still to comfortably fit into a size 6 before my Vegas trip with Ben around August 16th but I'm not sure I'll be there yet. It's okay though...I'm seeing other changes in my body that are making it worth it!

Good job to you!! I'm proud of you for going to the gym as much as you do!!