Here we go...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Day 3 - Eh...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I didn't do TOO bad yesterday but I certainly wasn't GOOD either.  My meals during the day were very admirable and I did do the 30 Day Dread...I mean Shred...for my exercise.  But I did end the night with two great friends - Amy Lou and Dos Equis Amber.  We had SUCH a great time - lots of laughs - if I have to stay fat another day, it was WELL worth it!

So that's TWO nights in a row that I have let my vice take over my mind.  Tonight I will not be tempted by the cocktail gods.  Today will be a CLEAN UP day!  I am going to be good, work out and drink tea and water all day.  I will do the same tomorrow and maybe allow myself to enjoy a cocktail on Saturday night...or even Sunday when the house becomes quiet again.

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how much or little I have lost (if I even lost at all...what if I gained?  YIKES).  I am also going to suck it up and go out this weekend to look for size ICK jeans to hold me over until I can SHED some of this flab.  I told myself that I would NOT give in and buy Momma britches or get the Momma haircut.  But I think I am going to buy bigger britches for now.  I am just overly tired of wearing maternity pants that sag in the crotch because, even though I have a baby belly bump, it isn't big enough to hold up the pants.  Plus, I am longing to actually button and zip some pants!  I haven't done that in over a year!

About the Momma haircut...I think I am going to stick with long hair.  After talking with some friends and just realizing it on my own...if I cut my hair, I will always feel like I need to fix it.  And that is exactly what I am trying to avoid.  If I have a Momma cut, I can't pull it back in a clip or ponytail - which is the absolute easiest styling ever and one that has been pretty standard here lately.  Now...do I want bangs or no??  One thing is FOR SURE!  The gray has GOT to be covered.  It is bad enough that I feel like a frumpy 5 month pregnant beast with rolls, I don't want to look like an OLD one!!  Ahh, I cannot WAIT until Saturday!!  Time for a little spa action for Momma!

So here is the summary of yesterday's attempt:

Meals:
Breakfast - Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadilla (note to others who may want to try these - I think they are really good but don't heat them up for as long as the directions say or you might as well eat a rock with some fake eggs on it.  It calls for it to be heated for 2:15...I would heat it for 1:50.)
Lunch - Salad with spinach, spring mix, golden raisins, feta, tomatoes, slivered almonds
No snacks
Dinner - Baked cumin crusted chicken with an orange-chipotle sauce (homemade), baked rosemary and garlic red potatoes (mixed in EV olive oil - no butter), and lots of hummus with ritz crackers (ugh, ritz are VERY fattening).
Beers - no, I didn't count!! 

Workout:
30 Day Shred Level 1 (which is still kicking my ass)

How will today pan out??  I will post tonight with an update.

0 comments: